Korea: DFS Group Wins Major Concession At New Inchon International Airport in Seoul
DFS Group Limited, the world's leading retailer to the international traveler, announced that it has been awarded one of the three available major duty-free concessions at Seoul's new Inchon International Airport, which is scheduled to open in mid-2001. Under terms of the five-year concession, DFS will have the right to operate seven duty/tax free shops in the West Wing of the new international terminal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO