USA: DG Systems' AdCatalog streamlines advertising and marketing communications for Popeyes Chicken franchises
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DG Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DGIT - news), the leading digital technology provider for managing and delivering short- and long-form audio and video content to the broadcast industry, today announced that Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, a division of AFC Enterprises (Nasdaq: AFCE - news), and its advertising agency, Hill Holliday, have employed DG's web-based AdCatalog product to ensure reliable, convenient and cost-efficient dissemination of ad-related information to Popeyes seven regional ad agencies which serve over 1,450 franchised locations worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations