USA: DG Systems' AdCatalog streamlines advertising and marketing communications for Popeyes Chicken franchises
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DG Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DGIT - news), the leading digital technology provider for managing and delivering short- and long-form audio and video content to the broadcast industry, today announced that Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, a division of AFC Enterprises (Nasdaq: AFCE - news), and its advertising agency, Hill Holliday, have employed DG's web-based AdCatalog product to ensure reliable, convenient and cost-efficient dissemination of ad-related information to Popeyes seven regional ad agencies which serve over 1,450 franchised locations worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review