USA: DG Systems' AdCatalog streamlines advertising and marketing communications for Popeyes Chicken franchises
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DG Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DGIT - news), the leading digital technology provider for managing and delivering short- and long-form audio and video content to the broadcast industry, today announced that Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, a division of AFC Enterprises (Nasdaq: AFCE - news), and its advertising agency, Hill Holliday, have employed DG's web-based AdCatalog product to ensure reliable, convenient and cost-efficient dissemination of ad-related information to Popeyes seven regional ad agencies which serve over 1,450 franchised locations worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up