SPANISH: Dia reports 13.8% increase in 2001 turnover
Dia, the Spanish retail unit of French giant Carrefour, has recorded a 13.8% increase in FY turnover, which reached €5.5bn (US$4.8bn) in 2001. Net sales at the chain meanwhile increased by 9.2% in the year, to €2.6bn. The company expanded its operations during the period, the number of its global stores increased by 8.5% to 3,754 and its Spanish stores by 15% to 2,389. Its workforce meanwhile increased by 17% to 23,976.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image