SPAIN: Dia to launch online store
Dia is to launch an online store in Spain
Spanish discount retailer Dia has confirmed plans to launch an online store in the country.
A spokesperson for the group told just-food today (29 October) that the concept is currently being tested and is expected to launch "in a few months".
Dia, this morning, booked an increase in profit in the first nine months of the year, boosted by growth in emerging markets.
The Spain-listed company, which was spun off by France's Carrefour last year, saw its net profit almost triple to EUR99.2m (US$128m) from EUR35.9m in the prior year.
Over the course of the forecast period, Dia is expected to continue with its process of consolidating its restructuring plan, which has so far been, and will continue be, based on three pillars: the r...
Being a long-established hypermarket in Indonesia, Carrefour is likely to continue its outlet expansion over the forecast period. By the end of review period, Carrefour started to extend its coverage ...
Sainsbury's has insisted it has "no plans" to open stores in India following a claim from a local government minister the UK grocer was interested in entering the market....
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- On the money: How Greencore is outperforming
- Comment: Mondelez digital strategy suffers blow
- Shopper trends: Promos can mean higher prices
- Transformed Post confident about prospects
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Coca-Cola eyes long-term rewards with dairy push
- Post issues warning over US cereal sector sales
- UPDATE: Greencore eyes US$1bn US business
- Danone "mulls Yakult stake sale"