UK: Diageo announces organic operating profit growth of 11% and EPS up 11%
Diageo (NYSE: DEO) today announced its interim results for the six months ended 31 December 2000. Turnover up 4% to $10,195 million (1999 - $9,828 million) Organic operating profit(a) growth of 11% to $1,840 million (1999 -- $1,715 million) Organic operating profit(a) growth in Guinness UDV of 14% to $1,243 million (1999 - $1,155 million)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp