UK: Diageo announces organic operating profit growth of 11% and EPS up 11%
Diageo (NYSE: DEO) today announced its interim results for the six months ended 31 December 2000. Turnover up 4% to $10,195 million (1999 - $9,828 million) Organic operating profit(a) growth of 11% to $1,840 million (1999 -- $1,715 million) Organic operating profit(a) growth in Guinness UDV of 14% to $1,243 million (1999 - $1,155 million)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO