UK: Diageo announces organic operating profit growth of 11% and EPS up 11%
Diageo (NYSE: DEO) today announced its interim results for the six months ended 31 December 2000. Turnover up 4% to $10,195 million (1999 - $9,828 million) Organic operating profit(a) growth of 11% to $1,840 million (1999 -- $1,715 million) Organic operating profit(a) growth in Guinness UDV of 14% to $1,243 million (1999 - $1,155 million)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Hershey steps up work on calories