USA: Diageo completes sale of Pillsbury
Diageo (NYSE: DEO), the world's leading premium drinks company, announces that it has successfully completed the disposal to General Mills of the worldwide operations of Pillsbury in a transaction valued at $10.4 billion. The transaction, originally valued at $10.5 billion, was announced on July 17, 2000. Diageo and General Mills have agreed to amend the original terms of the transaction to reflect changes, which have occurred since announcement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea