USA: Diageo Prepares for Partial Flotation of Burger King
Diageo, the international food and drinks company, today announced that it is developing the option of a partial flotation of Burger King on the NYSE as part of its commitment to maximising value for shareholders. Dennis Malamatinas, who is currently CEO of Burger King, has decided that he wishes to spend more time in the United Kingdom and that this is an appropriate time for him to leave Burger King.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast