UK: Diageo reports operating profit of $2,999 Million
Diageo (NYSE:DEO), the world's leading premium drinks company, yesterday announced its preliminary results for the year ended June 30, 2001. Organic 2001 2000 growth million million Turnover 5% $18,078 $16,737 Operating profit 9% $2,999 $2,792 Premium drinks operating profit 14% $2,019 $1,813 EPS (reported) 15% 60.3 cents 52.6 cents
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations