UK: Diageo - slowed by fast food - COMMENT (Members)
Diageo's full-year results were dragged down by problems with the Burger King chain. The company's premium drinks brands once again delivered strong performance, recording a 13% increase in operating profits. But BK's sales lagged amid growing consumer concern over food safety and health, and an upturn doesn't look likely anytime soon. Diageo needs to get rid of the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter