UK: Diageo yet to confirm on means of Burger King disposal
It has been many months since British giant Diageo announced its intention to divest Burger King in order to focus on its core drinks business; but the group has still not confirmed whether the fastfood giant will be subject to a management buyout or an IPO. Speaking a press conference detailing Diageo's H2 results yesterday, group finance director Nick Rose commented: "We have appointed advisers to look at all the options, and no single option has been ruled out at this stage."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods