UK: Diageo yet to confirm on means of Burger King disposal
It has been many months since British giant Diageo announced its intention to divest Burger King in order to focus on its core drinks business; but the group has still not confirmed whether the fastfood giant will be subject to a management buyout or an IPO. Speaking a press conference detailing Diageo's H2 results yesterday, group finance director Nick Rose commented: "We have appointed advisers to look at all the options, and no single option has been ruled out at this stage."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill