UK: Diageo yet to confirm on means of Burger King disposal
It has been many months since British giant Diageo announced its intention to divest Burger King in order to focus on its core drinks business; but the group has still not confirmed whether the fastfood giant will be subject to a management buyout or an IPO. Speaking a press conference detailing Diageo's H2 results yesterday, group finance director Nick Rose commented: "We have appointed advisers to look at all the options, and no single option has been ruled out at this stage."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega