UK: Diageo yet to confirm on means of Burger King disposal
It has been many months since British giant Diageo announced its intention to divest Burger King in order to focus on its core drinks business; but the group has still not confirmed whether the fastfood giant will be subject to a management buyout or an IPO. Speaking a press conference detailing Diageo's H2 results yesterday, group finance director Nick Rose commented: "We have appointed advisers to look at all the options, and no single option has been ruled out at this stage."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week