US: Diamond Foods announces NASDAQ global listing
Culinary nuts and snack products group Diamond Foods has today announced its inclusion in the new NASDAQ Global Select Market.
Prior to the change, the company had been listed on the NASDAQ National Market, but now enters the highest listing standards of any exchange in the world based on financial and liquidity requirements.
From the 3 July, NASDAQ-listed companies have been classified under three listing tiers - NASDAQ Global Select Market, NASDAQ Global Market, and NASDAQ Capital Market.
Diamond Foods president and CEO Michael Mendes said: "Our designation as a NASDAQ Global Select company is a testament to Diamond Food's financial size and strength. We are pleased to be recognised as one of the leading companies listed on NASDAQ."
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review