USA: Diamond of California Introduces New Harvest Reserve Premium Walnut Halves
Consumers can now easily add a look of classic elegance and cholesterol-lowering benefits to their favorite dishes with Harvest Reserve Walnut Halves, Diamond of California's newest addition to its culinary nut family. Diamond Harvest Reserve Walnut Halves will be available in June in the fresh produce aisle of supermarkets nationwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"