USA: Diamond of California Introduces Sesame Glazed Walnuts
Hot on the heels of new research (published in the April 2000 Annals of Internal Medicine) revealing that walnut consumption helps lower cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart disease, Diamond of California is introducing new Sesame Glazed Walnuts. The product is available now in California and New York, and will be distributed nationally later this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre