USA: Diamond of California Introduces Sesame Glazed Walnuts
Hot on the heels of new research (published in the April 2000 Annals of Internal Medicine) revealing that walnut consumption helps lower cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart disease, Diamond of California is introducing new Sesame Glazed Walnuts. The product is available now in California and New York, and will be distributed nationally later this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units