AUSTRALIA: Dick Smith charged with heraldic graffiti by flag-protecting action group
The labels on Dick Smith supermarket products have been heralded as "heraldic graffiti" by the Ausflag association, sparking an enormous row. The packaging for Dick Smith's produce shows an image of Smith's face imposed on the centre of the national flag, something which Ausflag spokesman Harold Scruby believes contravenes governmental guidelines and pose an affront to people who have fought and died under the flag.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti