AUSTRALIA: Dick Smith charged with heraldic graffiti by flag-protecting action group
The labels on Dick Smith supermarket products have been heralded as "heraldic graffiti" by the Ausflag association, sparking an enormous row. The packaging for Dick Smith's produce shows an image of Smith's face imposed on the centre of the national flag, something which Ausflag spokesman Harold Scruby believes contravenes governmental guidelines and pose an affront to people who have fought and died under the flag.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival