AUSTRALIA: Dick Smith charged with heraldic graffiti by flag-protecting action group
The labels on Dick Smith supermarket products have been heralded as "heraldic graffiti" by the Ausflag association, sparking an enormous row. The packaging for Dick Smith's produce shows an image of Smith's face imposed on the centre of the national flag, something which Ausflag spokesman Harold Scruby believes contravenes governmental guidelines and pose an affront to people who have fought and died under the flag.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action