AUSTRALIA: Dick Smith charged with heraldic graffiti by flag-protecting action group
The labels on Dick Smith supermarket products have been heralded as "heraldic graffiti" by the Ausflag association, sparking an enormous row. The packaging for Dick Smith's produce shows an image of Smith's face imposed on the centre of the national flag, something which Ausflag spokesman Harold Scruby believes contravenes governmental guidelines and pose an affront to people who have fought and died under the flag.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up