AUSTRALIA: Dick Smith's face to recede from advertising campaign
The face that launched hundreds of food products is to fade into the background as Dick Smith Foods adopts a new advertising strategy. A new A$1m (US$537,000) campaign to be launched in national magazines and on public transport posters will focus not on the usual face of founder Dick Smith, but on the farmers who grow ingredients for the food products the company sells.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target