USA: Diedrich Coffee appoints new director, expands in Office Coffee Sales
Irvine, California-based Diedrich Coffee, a roaster, retailer and wholesaler of specialty grade coffee, has announced the appointment of Roger J. Stewart as director of sales, Office Coffee Services (OCS). Stewart comes to Diedrich Coffee from USRefresh, in Boston, where he was senior VP, operations, responsible for their office coffee service and vending business. Previously, he was president of AAA Coffee Service and VP, market development for US Office Products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review