USA: Diedrich Coffee Inc. reports third quarter results
Diedrich Coffee Inc. (Nasdaq:DDRX), one of the nation's largest specialty coffee retailers, today reported results from operations for the third fiscal quarter ended March 7, 2001. Revenues Total revenues for the 12 weeks ended March 7, 2001 decreased 5.3% to $15.8 million, versus revenues of $16.7 million for the 12 weeks ended March 8, 2000. This decrease was attributable entirely to lower wholesale revenues and lower franchise revenues. Retail sales, which represent approximately 71% of total revenue, increased by 0.8% from the comparable quarter in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery