USA: Diedrich Coffee reports decrease in Q3 net loss
Californian roaster, retailer and wholesaler of specialty grade coffee, Diedrich Coffee Inc, has reported results from operations for its Q3 ended 6 March 2002. According to recently appointed CEO Phil Hirsch: "The company has reached the point where we can now begin to take advantage of opportunities to grow in each of our channels of distribution, both domestically and internationally.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1