USA: Diedrich Coffee reports fiscal 2001 results
Diedrich Coffee, Inc. (Nasdaq:DDRX) -- one of the nation's largest retailers in the specialty coffee market, today reported its fourth quarter and fiscal year financial results for the period ended June 27, 2001. Revenue Total revenue for the sixteen week fiscal quarter ended June 27, 2001 was $20.1 million, a 9.7% decrease compared to the prior year period; revenue for the current fiscal year was $72.2 million, down 2.6% from the prior year. Retail sales from company operated coffeehouses were $13.5 million for the quarter, down 16.2% compared to a year ago, while full year retail sales declined 2.9% to $46.9 million. Wholesale and other revenue increased 1.8% to $4.7 million for the quarter, while full year Wholesale and other revenue decreased 2.8% versus the prior fiscal year, to $18.5 million. Franchise revenue increased 22.5% to $1.9 million for the quarter, while Franchise revenue for the current year remained flat at $6.8 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund