USA: Diedrich Coffee reports fiscal 2001 results
Diedrich Coffee, Inc. (Nasdaq:DDRX) -- one of the nation's largest retailers in the specialty coffee market, today reported its fourth quarter and fiscal year financial results for the period ended June 27, 2001. Revenue Total revenue for the sixteen week fiscal quarter ended June 27, 2001 was $20.1 million, a 9.7% decrease compared to the prior year period; revenue for the current fiscal year was $72.2 million, down 2.6% from the prior year. Retail sales from company operated coffeehouses were $13.5 million for the quarter, down 16.2% compared to a year ago, while full year retail sales declined 2.9% to $46.9 million. Wholesale and other revenue increased 1.8% to $4.7 million for the quarter, while full year Wholesale and other revenue decreased 2.8% versus the prior fiscal year, to $18.5 million. Franchise revenue increased 22.5% to $1.9 million for the quarter, while Franchise revenue for the current year remained flat at $6.8 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target