USA: Diedrich Coffee reports solid second quarter results
Irvine, California-based Diedrich Coffee , roaster, retailer and wholesaler of specialty grade coffee, has reported results from operations for its second fiscal quarter ended 12 December 2001. Diedrich is continuing its strategy of minimizing overhead and capital expenditures, while leveraging its capability to roast and sell specialty grade coffees to both its franchised retail coffee outlets and traditional wholesale channels. The company is also maintaining its focus on improving profitability by reducing debt and eliminating unprofitable retail stores and wholesale accounts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations