USA: Diedrich Coffee reports solid second quarter results
Irvine, California-based Diedrich Coffee , roaster, retailer and wholesaler of specialty grade coffee, has reported results from operations for its second fiscal quarter ended 12 December 2001. Diedrich is continuing its strategy of minimizing overhead and capital expenditures, while leveraging its capability to roast and sell specialty grade coffees to both its franchised retail coffee outlets and traditional wholesale channels. The company is also maintaining its focus on improving profitability by reducing debt and eliminating unprofitable retail stores and wholesale accounts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report