USA: Diedrich Coffee reports solid second quarter results
Irvine, California-based Diedrich Coffee , roaster, retailer and wholesaler of specialty grade coffee, has reported results from operations for its second fiscal quarter ended 12 December 2001. Diedrich is continuing its strategy of minimizing overhead and capital expenditures, while leveraging its capability to roast and sell specialty grade coffees to both its franchised retail coffee outlets and traditional wholesale channels. The company is also maintaining its focus on improving profitability by reducing debt and eliminating unprofitable retail stores and wholesale accounts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife