USA: Diedrich Coffee says new credit facility to retire debt and provide for growth capital
Californian coffee roaster and retailer Diedrich Coffee entered into a new credit facility this week with United California Bank (UCB), under an agreement that includes a US$3m 30-month term loan. The new UCB credit agreement provides for a total financing commitment of US$6.675m, comprised of the US$3m term loan (which was used to repay debt with Fleet National Bank that matured on 3 September), a US$1m equipment acquisition facility, a US$2m expansion facility to fund new coffee house development, and a US$675,000 working capital line of credit facility. The working capital line of credit is subject to a borrowing base formula.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review