USA: Frito-Lay: diet potato chips (COMMENT)
The success of the Atkins diet has prompted manufacturers to release new, low-carb versions of their existing products, with the latest example being Frito-Lay's low-carb potato chips. This attempt to reclaim lost customers is a brave one as it does run the risk of degrading the product's original positioning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Lindt organic sales miss market expectations
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit