USA: Different result in IBP and Smithfield vertical integration cases
RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quick Resolution Saves Smithfield Years of Litigation and Keeps Pork Competitive. Separate but similar allegations by independent producers of cattle and hogs against the largest beef and pork producers, IBP, Inc. and Smithfield Foods, Inc. met different fates in federal courts in Montgomery, Alabama and Norfolk, Virginia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund