USA: DigiScents, Inc. and eCandy Partner to Sweeten Online Shopping
DigiScents, Inc., the pioneer of digital scent technology, and eCandy.com Inc., the leading online candy destination offering confectionery products, have announced a partnership to scent-enable eCandy's website. eCandy recently announced a marketing and distribution deal with Nestle USA. "Imagine sending a scented Mother's Day card or virtual box of chocolates," stated DigiScents' CEO, Joel Bellenson. "Digital scent will radically transform the online shopping experience. Digital scent will make it easy and fun to try flavors and combinations you've never smelled before, like candies from other countries and cultures." "Adding scent to the eCandy site will create the nostalgia and fun of a real candy store," stated Rani Aliahmad, eCandy's co-founder. "Digital scent technology is a unique way to showcase our products to our customers and adds an entirely new dimension to their shopping experience."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units