USA: Dinner in bed becomes new restaurant trend
Diners in the US are catching on to the most decadent new trend to emerge in recent years. Futons and beds are replacing the more conventional dining arrangement of tables and chairs, allowing romantic guests to have a nice meal while stretching out in comfort. Both Hollywood and Miami boast restaurants with comfortable, oversize beds where diners can relax and opt for the more seductive dining experience.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast