USA: Dippy Foods and US Foods International form a joint venture
Dippy Foods, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DPPI) is pleased to announce that it has agreed in principal to enter into a joint venture with California based US Foods International to form a new food services company to integrate and expand both companies' operations in the food services industry. Food manufacturing operations, sales and marketing, and domestic and international distribution of manufactured and co-branded food products by both partner companies will be vertically integrated through this newly formed company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits