USA: Dippy Foods and US Foods International form a joint venture
Dippy Foods, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DPPI) is pleased to announce that it has agreed in principal to enter into a joint venture with California based US Foods International to form a new food services company to integrate and expand both companies' operations in the food services industry. Food manufacturing operations, sales and marketing, and domestic and international distribution of manufactured and co-branded food products by both partner companies will be vertically integrated through this newly formed company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations