USA: Dippy Foods and US Foods International form a joint venture
Dippy Foods, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DPPI) is pleased to announce that it has agreed in principal to enter into a joint venture with California based US Foods International to form a new food services company to integrate and expand both companies' operations in the food services industry. Food manufacturing operations, sales and marketing, and domestic and international distribution of manufactured and co-branded food products by both partner companies will be vertically integrated through this newly formed company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods