USA: Dippy Foods Begins Production of New Breakfast Line
Dippy Foods, Inc. -- is pleased to announce they have begun production of their new lines of three breakfast meals and three after school snacks. The first order for the breakfast line was shipped to a local school district this week, and the Company is fulfilling more orders for schools running summer programs. The new breakfast line combines three variations of cereal along with fruit flavored muffins. The breakfasts all meet the USDA nutritional requirements for school breakfasts."There is a growing demand for breakfasts in schools," said Jon Stevenson, Company President. "We know that if we start kids out in the morning with a good breakfast, they will have a much higher capacity for learning throughout the day. Dippy Foods' new breakfast line provides a convenient, healthy breakfast that kids enjoy eating."Many school districts are facing an increasing demand for breakfast meals. The USDA requires that school breakfasts contain a minimum of 535 calories per meal, which is a challenge for many districts that are preparing breakfasts in their school cafeterias. The Dippy Foods, breakfast line meets these nutritional requirements as well as provides a convenient, shelf stable meal as an alternative to schools.Dippy Foods, Inc. produces and sells fresh, prepackaged, nutritious, single-serving meals to schools and other institutional food servers. Dippy Foods' line of luncheon products called "Dippers," address the issues facing the 94,000 schools serving free or USDA subsidized meals breakfasts and lunches to over 34 million children daily as part of the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program. These individually, pre-packaged meals require no preparation, refrigeration or heating and are served in individual recyclable serving trays. For more information about Dippy Foods' products, visit Dippy's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review