USA: Dippy Foods Expands Production Lines
Dippy Foods, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DPPI - news) is pleased to announce the addition of its new production line. This new production line has the capacity to produce up to 2 million units per month, allowing Dippy Foods to expand its breakfast program to surrounding states.The new production line, worth more than $750,000 US, has many beneficial features. The line utilizes polystyrene materials to mold and form recyclable containers used for packaging the Dippy Foods product lines. The containers are part of a new recycling program that the company has implemented with several schools. In pilot studies of the recycling program, schools saw on average of an 85% reduction in waste materials. Dippy Foods retains exclusive distribution rights of this recycling process in five states including CA, WA, OR, NV, and AZ.The production line incorporates a top quality sterilization process which is expected to increase freshness and more than double the current shelf life of Dippy Foods meals."Adding this new production line is a huge milestone for Dippy Foods. It enables us to expand our services to surrounding states as well as introduce our new recycling program to more school districts," commented company President, Jon Stevenson. "With the growth of the School Breakfast Programs, we are well positioned to accommodate this growing demand for our products and we expect our sales to reflect this."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti