USA: Dippy Foods Explores National Market
Between July 16 and 19, 2000, Dippy Foods (OTC Bulletin Board: DPPI) attended its first national show in St. Louis, Missouri, hosted by the America School Foods Service Association, where the company successfully introduced its line of breakfast products to the nation's School Food Service Directors.The response was overwhelming with more than 75 School Food Service Directors requesting samples of the company's breakfast line. The trade show is designed to introduce new ideas and products to School Food Service Directors and offer solutions to the issues in preparing meals for more than 34 million children daily.Jon Stevenson, Dippy Foods President, commented on the reception the company received at the show, "This food service show was probably the most important show we have attended to date. We received an even greater response on a national level that we have, even in California, validating the need for our product line in schools across the country."Dippy Foods, Inc. produces and sells fresh, prepackaged, nutritious, single-serving meals to schools and other institutional food servers. Dippy Foods' line of luncheon products called "Dippers," address the issues facing the 94,000 schools serving free or USDA subsidized meals breakfasts and lunches to over 34 million children daily as part of the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program. These individually pre-packaged meals require no preparation, refrigeration or heating and are served in individual recyclable serving trays. For more information about Dippy Foods' products, visit Dippy's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review