USA: Dippy Foods launches industrial recycling pilot program
Dippy Foods, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DPPI) is pleased to announce it has launched its industrial recycling program at Bakersfield City Schools. Bakersfield is the largest elementary school district in the state of California and will be the site of the 30 day pilot program.The industrial program allows school districts to collect styrene materials (Styrofoam and Dippy Foods' trays) from all of the schools in the district at a centralized processing warehouse, where it can be treated and recycled to eventually make new trays for Dippy Foods' line of products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO