USA: Dippy Foods launches industrial recycling pilot program
Dippy Foods, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DPPI) is pleased to announce it has launched its industrial recycling program at Bakersfield City Schools. Bakersfield is the largest elementary school district in the state of California and will be the site of the 30 day pilot program.The industrial program allows school districts to collect styrene materials (Styrofoam and Dippy Foods' trays) from all of the schools in the district at a centralized processing warehouse, where it can be treated and recycled to eventually make new trays for Dippy Foods' line of products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund