USA: Dippy Foods to acquire Americas Favorite Food Corp
Dippy Foods, Inc. (OTC BB: DPPI) has entered into a share exchange agreement with Americas Favorite Food Corp. (AFFC) and all of the shareholders of AFFC to acquire all of the outstanding shares of AFFC. Dippy Foods will issue an aggregate of 8,000,000 new shares of restricted common stock, subject to Rule 144 of the Security Act of 1933, to be distributed over a period of two years to the shareholders of AFFC. AFFC will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Dippy Foods. This transaction is a result of ongoing negotiations among the parties and the proposed joint venture as initially announced in Dippy Foods' news release of March 14, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund