USA: Dippy Foods to acquire Americas Favorite Food Corp
Dippy Foods, Inc. (OTC BB: DPPI) has entered into a share exchange agreement with Americas Favorite Food Corp. (AFFC) and all of the shareholders of AFFC to acquire all of the outstanding shares of AFFC. Dippy Foods will issue an aggregate of 8,000,000 new shares of restricted common stock, subject to Rule 144 of the Security Act of 1933, to be distributed over a period of two years to the shareholders of AFFC. AFFC will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Dippy Foods. This transaction is a result of ongoing negotiations among the parties and the proposed joint venture as initially announced in Dippy Foods' news release of March 14, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report