USA: Dippy Foods to acquire Americas Favorite Food Corp
Dippy Foods, Inc. (OTC BB: DPPI) has entered into a share exchange agreement with Americas Favorite Food Corp. (AFFC) and all of the shareholders of AFFC to acquire all of the outstanding shares of AFFC. Dippy Foods will issue an aggregate of 8,000,000 new shares of restricted common stock, subject to Rule 144 of the Security Act of 1933, to be distributed over a period of two years to the shareholders of AFFC. AFFC will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Dippy Foods. This transaction is a result of ongoing negotiations among the parties and the proposed joint venture as initially announced in Dippy Foods' news release of March 14, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project