ISRAEL: Dips growth boosts Strauss Group Q3
- Net profit climbs 14.5%
- Operating profit amounts to NIS175m
- Sales up 3.1%
Strauss Group has booked an increase in third-quarter profit
Israeli food maker Strauss Group has booked an increase in third-quarter profit thanks to strong growth from its Sabra dips and international coffee divisions.
In the three months to the end of September, earnings amounted to NIS69m (US$17.7m), an increase of 14.5% on the prior year, the company reported today (21 November).
Operating profit totalled NIS175m, compared to NIS139m last year, while sales climbed 3.1% to NIS2.1bn.
"The third quarter results reflect Strauss Group's capabilities in managing a diverse, international business portfolio," said Ofra Strauss chairperson. "The company continues to invest in developing its international activities and strengthening growth drivers while persevering in streamlining processes, innovation, and providing significant added value to consumers in all markets where it is active, particularly in our home market in Israel."
Companies: Strauss Group
- Carrefour's Indian exit highlights challenges
- PepsiCo chief scientific officer Dr Mehmood Khan
- Focus: Trade restrictions hitting Russian outlook
- Eyeing Egypt: Why firms are queueing up to invest
- Focus: Manufacturers must adapt for online
- Ferrero "in discussions" over Oltan Gida buy
- General Mills unveils fresh swathe of NPD
- 2 Sisters Newport site sold to former execs
- Unilever sells Slim-Fast to PE firm Kainos Capital
- United Biscuits pushes relaunched BN brand