ISRAEL: Dips growth boosts Strauss Group Q3
- Net profit climbs 14.5%
- Operating profit amounts to NIS175m
- Sales up 3.1%
Strauss Group has booked an increase in third-quarter profit
Israeli food maker Strauss Group has booked an increase in third-quarter profit thanks to strong growth from its Sabra dips and international coffee divisions.
In the three months to the end of September, earnings amounted to NIS69m (US$17.7m), an increase of 14.5% on the prior year, the company reported today (21 November).
Operating profit totalled NIS175m, compared to NIS139m last year, while sales climbed 3.1% to NIS2.1bn.
"The third quarter results reflect Strauss Group's capabilities in managing a diverse, international business portfolio," said Ofra Strauss chairperson. "The company continues to invest in developing its international activities and strengthening growth drivers while persevering in streamlining processes, innovation, and providing significant added value to consumers in all markets where it is active, particularly in our home market in Israel."
Companies: Strauss Group
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Soda draws fire from food in Mexico obesity battle
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mondelez CEO Rosenfeld defends moves on costs
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Hearthside to buy nutrition bar maker VSI
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019