USA: Direct2Government Reports Wide Acceptance, Rapid Growth; Government Agencies and Food Manufacturers Signing On
Direct2Government, the new website that offers food manufacturers a direct sales channel via the Internet to Government agencies such as schools, prisons, and hospitals, reported today that after just three months in operation over 400 institutions and 75 large food manufacturers are taking advantage of the site's efficiencies and economies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund