AUSTRALIA: Director changes at Global Seafood Australia
The board of directors of Global Seafood Australia Ltd has announced the resignation of Norbury Rogers from his role as non-executive chairman for personal reasons. James Lu, who is the founder and currently the MD of the company, will replace Rogers. Meanwhile, Non-Executive Director Steve Morrow has resigned in order to concentrate on other business commitments. This will leave a casual vacancy that will be filled by William Hooker.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex