UK: Director Ian Coull to leave Sainsbury’s after fourteen years
Ian Coull, director of UK grocer J Sainsbury and CEO of Sainsbury's property company, will be resigning after 14 years with the company. Coull leaves Sainsbury's at the end of this year to join Slough Estates as chief executive in January 2003. Sir Peter Davis, chief executive of Sainsbury's said: "Ian has made a significant contribution to Sainsbury's over the time he has worked for the company. This new job opportunity is an important move for him and we offer our congratulations. He leaves with our very best wishes for his future and with our thanks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning