UK: Director Ian Coull to leave Sainsbury’s after fourteen years
Ian Coull, director of UK grocer J Sainsbury and CEO of Sainsbury's property company, will be resigning after 14 years with the company. Coull leaves Sainsbury's at the end of this year to join Slough Estates as chief executive in January 2003. Sir Peter Davis, chief executive of Sainsbury's said: "Ian has made a significant contribution to Sainsbury's over the time he has worked for the company. This new job opportunity is an important move for him and we offer our congratulations. He leaves with our very best wishes for his future and with our thanks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week