UK: Director Ian Coull to leave Sainsbury’s after fourteen years
Ian Coull, director of UK grocer J Sainsbury and CEO of Sainsbury's property company, will be resigning after 14 years with the company. Coull leaves Sainsbury's at the end of this year to join Slough Estates as chief executive in January 2003. Sir Peter Davis, chief executive of Sainsbury's said: "Ian has made a significant contribution to Sainsbury's over the time he has worked for the company. This new job opportunity is an important move for him and we offer our congratulations. He leaves with our very best wishes for his future and with our thanks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report