USA: Directors elected at IBP annual meeting
Directors were elected to one-year terms yesterday at IBP's annual meeting, company officials reported. Those elected to serve on the company's board of directors include Robert L. Peterson, IBP chairman and chief executive officer; Richard L. Bond, IBP president and chief operating officer; Eugene D. Leman, chief executive officer of IBP Fresh Meats; John S. Chalsty, senior advisor to Credit Suisse Boston; Dr. Wendy L. Gramm, former chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission; John J. Jacobson, president of TransAm Trucking, Inc.; Dr. Martin A. Massengale, president emeritus of the University of Nebraska; and Joann R. Smith, former assistant secretary of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Approximately 97% of the shares voted were in favor of their election to the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review