USA: Directors elected at IBP annual meeting
Directors were elected to one-year terms yesterday at IBP's annual meeting, company officials reported. Those elected to serve on the company's board of directors include Robert L. Peterson, IBP chairman and chief executive officer; Richard L. Bond, IBP president and chief operating officer; Eugene D. Leman, chief executive officer of IBP Fresh Meats; John S. Chalsty, senior advisor to Credit Suisse Boston; Dr. Wendy L. Gramm, former chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission; John J. Jacobson, president of TransAm Trucking, Inc.; Dr. Martin A. Massengale, president emeritus of the University of Nebraska; and Joann R. Smith, former assistant secretary of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Approximately 97% of the shares voted were in favor of their election to the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin