GERMANY: Direvo Biotech raises €10.5m in Series B financing
Direvo Biotech has announced that it has raised €10.5m (US$) in its Series B equity financing. Direvo describes itself as a leading company in screening-based directed evolution, applying its integrated proprietary technologies to the development of better biopharmaceuticals, industrial enzymes, chemical biocatalysts and enzymes for food and feed. The company was established in the year 2000 and collaborates with companies such as Danisco, Novozymes and Evotec OAI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"