ISRAEL: Discount Investment Corporation to join Retalix and Coca-Cola's B2B initiative
Retalix Ltd. (NASDAQ: RTLX) and Discount Investment Corporation Group (TASE: DISI), today announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding to merge Tradanet Electronic Commerce Services, of the DIC group, with StoreAlliance Israel, of the Retalix group. StoreAlliance Israel provides information and application services to independent food retailers and suppliers in Israel via the Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target