USA: BCTGM declares unilateral news blackout: Discussions with FMCS continue; Earthgrains strike enters its 21st day!
Sessions were held yesterday under the auspices of the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (FMCS) between the Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union (BCTGM) and The Earthgrains Co. The talks will continue today, to explore serious differences between the Company and the Union which caused the nationwide strike now involving 23 Earthgrains facilities and more than 3,000 workers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry