UK: Disease control 'starting to bite'
Vaccination of healthy livestock looks unlikely after the government's chief scientific adviser told the prime minister that measures implemented to deal with foot and mouth was 'starting to bite.' Professor David King warned however that there was a still a lot of work to be done before foot and mouth was eradicated. The number of confirmed cases of the highly contagious disease is expected to hit 1000 by the end of today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw