UK: Disease control 'starting to bite'
Vaccination of healthy livestock looks unlikely after the government's chief scientific adviser told the prime minister that measures implemented to deal with foot and mouth was 'starting to bite.' Professor David King warned however that there was a still a lot of work to be done before foot and mouth was eradicated. The number of confirmed cases of the highly contagious disease is expected to hit 1000 by the end of today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat