UK: Dismal results for Uniq are of a "one off nature" says CEO
Yesterday, UK food manufacturer Uniq posted a substantial pre-tax loss, after the foot and mouth crisis and the weak euro buffeted results for the year to March 2001. Compared to the previous year when it racked up £124.3m, Uniq saw pre-tax profits fall 54% to £57.5m. Operating losses and write-downs at its
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO