USA: Distribution Arrangement Between Atlantic Premium Brands, Ltd. And Sam's Club Inc. Terminates
Atlantic Premium Brands, Ltd. (Amex: ABR) today announced the termination of its distribution arrangement with one of its Prefco division's food distribution customers, Sam's Club, Inc.Sam's accounted for approximately 43% of the Company's total net sales during fiscal year 1999 and a similar percentage for the first six months of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses