USA: Distribution Arrangement Between Atlantic Premium Brands, Ltd. And Sam's Club Inc. Terminates
Atlantic Premium Brands, Ltd. (Amex: ABR) today announced the termination of its distribution arrangement with one of its Prefco division's food distribution customers, Sam's Club, Inc.Sam's accounted for approximately 43% of the Company's total net sales during fiscal year 1999 and a similar percentage for the first six months of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre