UK: Distribution gains boost Tyrrells FY
- Net profit climbs 53.3%
- Operating profit up 26%
- Net sales grow 35%
Tyrrells attributed the growth to increased UK and international distribution
UK crisp maker Tyrrells has booked an increase in full-year profits driven by gains in distribution and successful product launches.
In the 12 months to the end of March, the company earned GBP5.06m (US$8.1m), a 53.3% increase on the prior year period, according to accounts filed at Companies House.
Operating profit climbed 26% to GBP27.9m, while the company grew its sales by 35% to GBP27.9m in the year.
Tyrrells attributed the growth to increased UK and international distribution and the "continued success" of its product launches.
Tyrrells, the UK crisp manufacturer, has secured another overseas listing with a deal to sell products at 7-11 stores in Japan....
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019