UK: Distribution gains boost Tyrrells FY
- Net profit climbs 53.3%
- Operating profit up 26%
- Net sales grow 35%
Tyrrells attributed the growth to increased UK and international distribution
UK crisp maker Tyrrells has booked an increase in full-year profits driven by gains in distribution and successful product launches.
In the 12 months to the end of March, the company earned GBP5.06m (US$8.1m), a 53.3% increase on the prior year period, according to accounts filed at Companies House.
Operating profit climbed 26% to GBP27.9m, while the company grew its sales by 35% to GBP27.9m in the year.
Tyrrells attributed the growth to increased UK and international distribution and the "continued success" of its product launches.
Tyrrells, the UK crisp manufacturer, has secured another overseas listing with a deal to sell products at 7-11 stores in Japan....
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia