UK: Distribution gains boost Tyrrells FY
- Net profit climbs 53.3%
- Operating profit up 26%
- Net sales grow 35%
Tyrrells attributed the growth to increased UK and international distribution
UK crisp maker Tyrrells has booked an increase in full-year profits driven by gains in distribution and successful product launches.
In the 12 months to the end of March, the company earned GBP5.06m (US$8.1m), a 53.3% increase on the prior year period, according to accounts filed at Companies House.
Operating profit climbed 26% to GBP27.9m, while the company grew its sales by 35% to GBP27.9m in the year.
Tyrrells attributed the growth to increased UK and international distribution and the "continued success" of its product launches.
Tyrrells, the UK crisp manufacturer, has secured another overseas listing with a deal to sell products at 7-11 stores in Japan....
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- How could a TTIP affect the food industry?
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Kellogg to invest in "next-generation innovation"
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- R&R Ice Cream names Daniel Martinez new CFO
- Mars takes UK chocolate brands into trail mixes
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights