UK: Distribution gains boost Tyrrells FY
- Net profit climbs 53.3%
- Operating profit up 26%
- Net sales grow 35%
Tyrrells attributed the growth to increased UK and international distribution
UK crisp maker Tyrrells has booked an increase in full-year profits driven by gains in distribution and successful product launches.
In the 12 months to the end of March, the company earned GBP5.06m (US$8.1m), a 53.3% increase on the prior year period, according to accounts filed at Companies House.
Operating profit climbed 26% to GBP27.9m, while the company grew its sales by 35% to GBP27.9m in the year.
Tyrrells attributed the growth to increased UK and international distribution and the "continued success" of its product launches.
Tyrrells, the UK crisp manufacturer, has secured another overseas listing with a deal to sell products at 7-11 stores in Japan....
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Why Pinnacle Foods faces work on Boulder Brands
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- What could be benefit of US approval of GM salmon?
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- Fonterra, Bellamy's strike baby nutritionals partn
- Unilever sets 2030 carbon positive goal
- Emmi acquires US firm Redwood Hill Farm
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down