BELGIUM: D'Lis Food closes strategic alliance with Primel, takeover of Euragra
D'Lis Food, a subsidiary of Belgian frozen vegetable processor Pinguin, has closed a strategic alliance with Primel to sell their products in France and the Benelux. Primel Gastronomie, a subsidiary of SILL (Société Industrielle Laitière du Léon), is the French marketleader of fresh-frozen ready meals under private label. Through an increase of share-capital, Primel will control 20% of D'Lis Food, with immediate effect.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs