UK: Do not abandon us - NFU's message to Prime Minister
The Prime Minister yesterday reiterated his commitment to provide all the resources needed to fight foot and mouth disease after NFU President Ben Gill told him: "You must not abandon us." In an emergency meeting at Downing Street this morning, the NFU stressed that there was little doubt the situation would get worse before it gets better and every possible resource must be pumped into fighting the disease.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target