USA: Doane and Farms.com form marketing alliance
(ST. LOUIS, Mo, AgPRonline) Doane Agricultural Services and Farms.com Ltd. have formed an alliance to market and develop a new agricultural careers Web site, called www.CareersInAg.com . "The new site will combine both companies' resources to build the leading careers site in agriculture. Farms.com will provide its leading agcareers technology platform, content and Web site traffic. We are excited about this new Doane business and marketing initiative, which will make the new site the best place to recruit or search the largest number of ag job postings." says Joe Dales, vice president of Farms.com Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund