USA: Doane and Farms.com form marketing alliance
(ST. LOUIS, Mo, AgPRonline) Doane Agricultural Services and Farms.com Ltd. have formed an alliance to market and develop a new agricultural careers Web site, called www.CareersInAg.com . "The new site will combine both companies' resources to build the leading careers site in agriculture. Farms.com will provide its leading agcareers technology platform, content and Web site traffic. We are excited about this new Doane business and marketing initiative, which will make the new site the best place to recruit or search the largest number of ag job postings." says Joe Dales, vice president of Farms.com Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review