USA: Doane and Farms.com form marketing alliance
(ST. LOUIS, Mo, AgPRonline) Doane Agricultural Services and Farms.com Ltd. have formed an alliance to market and develop a new agricultural careers Web site, called www.CareersInAg.com . "The new site will combine both companies' resources to build the leading careers site in agriculture. Farms.com will provide its leading agcareers technology platform, content and Web site traffic. We are excited about this new Doane business and marketing initiative, which will make the new site the best place to recruit or search the largest number of ag job postings." says Joe Dales, vice president of Farms.com Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival