USA: Doane and Farms.com form marketing alliance
(ST. LOUIS, Mo, AgPRonline) Doane Agricultural Services and Farms.com Ltd. have formed an alliance to market and develop a new agricultural careers Web site, called www.CareersInAg.com . "The new site will combine both companies' resources to build the leading careers site in agriculture. Farms.com will provide its leading agcareers technology platform, content and Web site traffic. We are excited about this new Doane business and marketing initiative, which will make the new site the best place to recruit or search the largest number of ag job postings." says Joe Dales, vice president of Farms.com Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1