UK: Doctors warn women against elimination diets - MEMBERS
GPs have warned UK women that copying the food elimination diets of celebrities could be putting their health at risk. The fad diets, much publicised by stars such as Geri Halliwell and Jennifer Anniston, generally involve eliminating certain foods such as carbohydrates, dairy products or fat.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega