US: Dole announces pricing of debt offering
US fruit and vegetables group Dole Food Company has announced the pricing of its previously announced private offering to eligible purchasers of around US$350m aggregate principal amount of its 13 7/8% Senior Secured Notes due 2014.
The Notes were offered only to qualified institutional investors under Rule 144A of the Securities Act of 1933 and to persons outside the US in compliance with Regulation S under the Securities Act.
Net proceeds from the offering of approximately $325m, together with cash on hand and/or borrowings under Dole's revolving credit facility, will be used to purchase Dole's outstanding senior notes due 1 May, 2009, and pay related fees and expenses, the company said.
Dole Food Co. is to raise up to US$500m in an initial public offering of common stock....
Dole Food Co. is planning to launch a "gold rush" campaign in Germany and Austria, giving consumers the opportunity to win 14 carat gold coins stamped with a Dole-style sun....
Dole Food Co. has emphasised its commitment to pay down debt as the US fruit company unveiled a US$68m plan to sell some of its operating properties in Latin America....
Philippines conglomerate San Miguel Corp. has admitted its interest in the Asia-Pacific operations of US-based food group Dole Food Co....
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin