EU: Dole Europe Import is granted AEO status
Dole Europe Import, a division of Dole Europe, has been granted AEO status, validating that the company works according to EU criteria.
The AEO certificate is a record of compliance with customs requirements that include; a satisfactory system of managing commercial and transport records, which allows appropriate customs controls, proven financial solvency and appropriate security and safety standards.
Based in Antwerp, Dole Europe Import now gets access to facilitations for customs controls and simplifications for customs rules along with facilitations concerning security and safety controls into the customs territory of the community, the company said today (24 November).
The certificate is valid for all Dole European imports of Latin bananas and pineapples for all European countries.
"The company will go on working together with customs authorities, on various innovative future projects, in order to satisfy its customers' requests and needs ever more," the company said.
Sectors: Fresh produce
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"