USA: Dole Food announces Q4, full-year 2001 results
Dole Food today [Thursday] announced that its fourth-quarter net income from continuing operations was US$4.1m, or 7 cents per share, compared with a net loss of US$18.2m, or 32 cents per share, for the fourth quarter of 2000, before a special item. This resulted in full year 2001 net income from continuing operations, before special items, of US$79.4m, or US$1.41 per share, which reflects an improvement in earnings per share of approximately 90% as compared to full year 2000 net income from continuing operations, before special items, of US$41.3m, or 74 cents per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report