USA: Dole Food announces Q4, full-year 2001 results
Dole Food today [Thursday] announced that its fourth-quarter net income from continuing operations was US$4.1m, or 7 cents per share, compared with a net loss of US$18.2m, or 32 cents per share, for the fourth quarter of 2000, before a special item. This resulted in full year 2001 net income from continuing operations, before special items, of US$79.4m, or US$1.41 per share, which reflects an improvement in earnings per share of approximately 90% as compared to full year 2000 net income from continuing operations, before special items, of US$41.3m, or 74 cents per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea